How It Helps:
Hill's™ Science Plan™ Kitten Healthy Development™ Chicken is formulated to support immunity and digestive health, with clinically proven antioxidants and optimal levels of DHA from fish oil.
- Clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Sustains healthy vital organs with balanced sodium and phosphorus levels.
- Made with high quality ingedients for gentle, healthy digestion and great taste 100% guaranteed.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Science Plan™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
- Kittens, from weaning until 1 year old
- Pregnant and lactating queens
Not Recommended For:
Long-term feeding to adult cats, unless they have higher than normal energy requirements
- During the last half of lactation, kittens can be weaned on to the same Science Plan™ Kitten food that is being fed to the queen, which simplifies the weaning process.
- All Science Plan™ Kitten formulas are enriched with a high level of DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), an essential structural component of the brain which occurs naturally in mothers' milk. Feeding Science Plan™ Kitten to pregnant and lactating queens provides kittens with high levels of DHA before weaning. When also fed to kittens after weaning, additional DHA is supplied throughout the critical formation and development of brain and eyes.
- Science PlanTM Kitten is available in many taste varieties, in both dry and wet formulas.
|Body Weight(kg)||Dry grams|
|2||45 - 65|
|3||60 - 85|
|4||80 - 110|
|5||95 - 130|
|6||105 - 145|
|7||120 - 165|
|8||130 - 180|
|Months 1-3||Months 4-6||Months 7-12|
|Actual Kitten body weight kg||Dry grams||Dry grams||Dry grams|
Chicken (minimum Chicken 40%, Chicken and Turkey combined 65%): Chicken and turkey meal, ground maize, animal fat, fish oil, digest, dried beet pulp, potassium chloride, flaxseed, salt, L-lysine hydrochloride, L-tryptophan, taurine, magnesium oxide, vitamins and trace elements. Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols, citric acid and rosemary extract.
4253 kcal/kg (425 kcal/cup)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||26.3|
|Vitamin C||110 ppm|
|Vitamin E||658 IU/kg|
|Vitamin A||11337 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||1101 IU/kg|