Recommended for MEDIUM BREED ADULT DOGS 11 - 24kg from 1+ years
This is a great choice to provide your medium breed dog with the vital nutrients they need for healthy joints, bones, skin, coat, digestion and life. Made from animal protein (chicken) - Eukanuba Adult Medium Breed dog food tastes great (even better than before thanks to Eukanuba’s brand new recipe). Their size might be average, but their diets should never have to be.
Eukanuba diets don’t just provide you with a beaming smile to stare at on a daily basis (thanks to Eukanuba’s 3D DentaDefense technology that cleans their teeth with every bite and reduces tartar build up too), but ALSO provides smaller stools for you to pick up. Just incredible.
So indulge your devoted medium-sized dog with this top-notch choice and let them look good, feel great and be the best dog they can be (table manners not included though).
- Suitable for MEDIUM BREED adult dogs (1+ years) weighing 11 - 24kg
- Guaranteed antioxidant levels for immune system support
- Delicious animal protein (chicken) for strong, lean muscles (no vegetable protein in this Eukanuba diet) and smaller stools for you to pick up - Eukanuba for the win!
- 3D DentaDefence reduces tartar build-up for clean teeth & healthy gums
- Natural Fibres and Prebiotics provide digestive health
- Omega fatty acids and calcium support healthy joints, bones, skin & coat
- Eukanuba now tastes even better with its brand new great-tasting recipe
- 110% money back guarantee - Eukanuba is THAT confident
For dogs < 10kg feed Eukanuba Adult Small Breed and for dogs > 25kg we recommend Eukanuba Adult Large Breed
These guidelines are a starting point, and your pet may need more or less food depending on age, activity level and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition you may need to adjust food intake.
Dehydrated poultry protein (29%), wheat, maize, animal fats, maize flour, rice, beet pulp, minerals, egg powder, hydrolysed animal proteins, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides.
|Omega-6 fatty acids||2.44%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.50%|
*Metabolizable Energy (Atwater)
|Vitamin E (A-tocopherol)||150mg/kg|