Recommended for SMALL / MEDIUM BREED ADULT DOGS (< 25kg) from 1+ years
Small and medium sized dogs with sensitive skin or delicate tummies should never have to miss out on great tasting meals at dinner time. Feed them Eukanuba Adult Small and Medium Breed (Lamb & Rice)Dog Food to provide them with gentle digestion, a healthy skin, radiant coat and powerful lean muscles.
Thanks to the animal protein ingredient (even better than before thanks to Eukanuba’s brand new recipe), this is a great alternative for adult dogs who love lamb and spoils you with smaller stools to scoop in the garden.
Eukanuba diets also boast 3D DentaDefense technology that cleans with every bite and is proven to reduce tartar build up - because teeth are important too!
Indulge your small / medium sized dog with this top-notch choice and let them look good, feel great and be the best dog they can be (table manners not included though).
- For SMALL / MEDIUM BREED adult dogs (1+ years) weighing < 25kg
- A great option for adult dogs who love lamb or for dogs with sensitive skin / stomachs
- Delicious animal protein (lamb & chicken) for strong, lean muscles and smaller stools for you to pick up - Eukanuba for the win!
- 3D DentaDefence reduces tartar build-up for clean teeth & healthy gums
- Natural Fibres and Prebiotics provide digestive health
- Omega fatty acids and calcium support healthy joints, bones, skin & coat
- Eukanuba now tastes even better with its brand new great-tasting recipe
- 110% money back guarantee - Eukanuba is THAT confident
Dehydrated poultry protein, lamb dehydrated proteins (14%), rice (14%), wheat, maize, maize flour, animal fats, beet pulp, minerals, egg powder, hydrolysed animal proteins, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides.
For dogs >25kg we recommend Eukanuba Adult Large Breed Lamb & Rice.
These guidelines are a starting point, and your pet may need more or less food depending on age, activity level and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition you may need to adjust food intake.
|Omega-6 fatty acids||1.97%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.43%|
*Metabolizable Energy (Atwater)
|Vitamin E (A-tocopherol)||150mg/kg|