Recommended for MEDIUM BREED SENIOR DOGS weighing 11 - 24kg from 7+ years
Spoil your average in size, but above average in personality medium breed senior dog with great tasting (even better than before thanks to Eukanuba’s brand new recipe), nutrient dense food during their golden years. Eukanuba Senior Medium Breed Dog Food is filled with vital nutrients to provide your ripe avocado with healthy joints, strong bones, powerful and lean muscles, striking skin, a captivating coat and delightful digestion.
Made from delicious animal protein (chicken), Eukanuba diets also boast 3D DentaDefense technology that cleans their teeth with every bite and reduces tartar build up.
So indulge your medium breed senior dog with this top-notch choice and let them look good, feel great and be the best dog they can be (table manners not included though).
- Suitable for MEDIUM BREED senior dogs (7+ years) weighing 11 - 24kg
- Guaranteed antioxidant levels for immune system support
- Delicious animal protein (chicken) for strong, lean muscles (no vegetable protein in this Eukanuba diet) and smaller stools for you to pick up - Eukanuba for the win!
- 3D DentaDefence reduces tartar build-up for clean teeth & healthy gums
- Natural Fibres and Prebiotics provide digestive health
- Omega fatty acids and calcium support healthy joints, bones, skin & coat
- Eukanuba now tastes even better with its brand new great-tasting recipe
- 110% money back guarantee - Eukanuba is THAT confident
Dehydrated poultry protein (29%), maize, wheat, animal fats, maize flour, beet pulp, minerals, egg powder, yeasts and parts thereof, hydrolysed animal proteins, fructo-oligo-saccharides, fish oil.
For dogs < 10 kg feed Eukanuba Senior Small Breed and for dogs > 25kg feed Eukanuba Senior Large Breed. These guidelines are a starting point, and your pet may need more or less food depending on age, activity level and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition you may need to adjust food intake.
|Omega-6 fatty acids||2.26%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.41%|
*Metabolizable Energy (Atwater)