Ticks and fleas are not choosy. Not only dogs are prone to tick and flea infestations. Cats are equally pestered by these little buggers. Invest in Frontline Plus for Cats – it is trusted by thousands of South African households. FRONTLINE Plus for Cats is an effective way of controlling flea and tick infestations on cats.
Within 24 hours FRONTLINE® Plus would have worked its way over your cat’s whole body by making use of the oil glands just beneath its skin, which can be seen as a kind of reservoir from which the active ingredients in FRONTLINE is released slowly and continuously onto the skin. The active ingredient fipronil, combines with (S)-methoprene, inhibiting insect growth. Once the fipronil attacks the creepy crawlies that infested your cat, they get disorientated and hyperactive, and then they die. Flea control lasts for 30 days. FRONTLINE® Plus also protects your cat against most disease-causing ticks. Apply frequently – once a month – for continuous protection.
3 Pipettes 3 Pippettes
|Cat Life Stage||
To apply, simply follow these instructions–and repeat every 30 days:
- Remove Applicator: Lift and remove the plastic tab to expose foil backing. Then peel away the foil. Or use scissors to open
- Open Applicator: Hold upright with foil side toward you and snap applicator tip
- Apply FRONTLINE Plus: Part your Cat’s hair between the shoulder blades. Place the applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze. Apply entire contents of the applicator in a single spot directly onto the animal’s skin. Do not apply on top of the haircoat. Avoid contact with treated area until dry
- Remove the cat’s collar
- Apply as a spot between your cat’s shoulder blades in 1 area that can’t be licked
- Avoid touching the wet application spot
- Wait 24 hours to allow solution to dry before bathing or letting your cat get wet
- Give each of your cats its own complete dose