Hill's® Science Diet® Adult 7+ Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken & Rice Medley combines the delicious flavours of roasted chicken and rice in a mouthwatering sauce - the perfect balance of taste and nutrition for your cat. This Adult 7+ cat food has precisely balanced nutrition to sustain kidney and vital organ health.
- High-quality protein for building lean muscles
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavourful, nutritious meal
- Clinically proven antioxidants, Vitamin C+E, for a healthy immune system
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Science Plan™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Adult cats 7+ years of age.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten food or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry food.
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill’s Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods in U.S. manufacturing facilities with the highest quality ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
Other Products to Consider
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your cat’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your cat's will love.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per day - 2.8 oz (79 g) Cans|
|6 (2,7)||2 1/2|
|10 (4,5)||3 1/2|
|12 (5,4)||4 1/2|
|16 (7,3)||5 1/2|
Chicken Broth, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Rice, Wheat Gluten, Spinach, Rice Starch, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Pot assium Alginate, Chicken Fat, Calcium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Soybean Oil, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Taurine, Potassium Citrate, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
64 kcal 2.8 oz (80 g)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||34.3|
|Vitamin C||143 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1022 IU/kg|