Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken & Rice Medley combines the delicious flavours of roasted chicken and rice in a mouthwatering sauce - the perfect balance of taste and nutrition for your cat.
- Precise balance of key nutrients deliver the appropriate amount of energy to support ideal body weight in adult cats ages 1 - 6
- High-quality protein for building lean muscles
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavourful, nutritious meal
- Clinically proven antioxidants, Vitamin C+E, for a healthy immune system
Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age.
Not Recommended For:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten food or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry food.
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill’s Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods in U.S. manufacturing facilities with the highest quality ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
Other Products to Consider
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your cat’s unique needs, and canned foods, with many delicious flavors your cat's will love.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 79g|
|7 +||3/4 per kg|
Mixed Feeding Guide
|Body Weight kg||Cans 79g||Dry grams|
|7 +||1 +||10 per kg|
Chicken Broth, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Rice, Spinach, Rice Starch, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Fat, Potassium Alginate, Calcium Chloride, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Soybean Oil, Taurine, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Choline Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
66 kcals / 2.8 oz (79 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||33.5|
|Vitamin C||116 ppm|
|Vitamin E||765 IU/kg|