- Fight effects of ageing
- A propriety blend of ingredients supports brain function, interaction, energy & vitality
- Omega-3 & -6 fatty acids for a luxurious fur
- Easy-to-digest ingredients for healthy digestion
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Science Plan™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Adult cats 7+ years of age
Not Recommended For:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten food or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry food.
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill’s Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods in U.S. manufacturing facilities with the highest quality ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
Other Products to Consider
Science Diet pet food is available in a variety of dry foods for your cat’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavors your cat will love.
Chicken Broth, Salmon, Chicken, Pork Liver, Carrots, Turkey Giblets, Rice, Wheat Gluten, Pea Protein, Rice Starch, Spinach, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Potassium Alginate, Powdered Cellulose, L-Lysine, Soybean Oil, Calcium Chloride, Natural Flavor, Dried Tomato Pomace, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Folic Acid, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Vitamin D3 Supplement), Choline Chloride, Guar Gum, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Taurine, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Broccoli, Potassium Citrate, DL-Methionine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), L-Carnitine, Magnesium Oxide, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
73 kcal / 2.9 oz (82 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||34.1|
|Vitamin C||195 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1370 IU/kg|
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per day - 2.9 oz (82 g) Cans|
|6 (2,7)||2 1/2|
|10 (4,5)||3 1/2|
|14 (6,4)||4 1/2|
|16 (7,3)||4 1/2|