Formulated for multiple body types to maintain healthy weight / return to a healthier weight – for ADULT CATS 1+ years
Iams Multicat Complete with Chicken and Salmon cat food now boasts an upgraded recipe, to keep all those sassy cats in your multicat household happy! Complete and balanced, this diet is a magnificent choice for cats of all breeds, all sizes, adult to senior.
Jam-packed with vital nutrients to help maintain a healthy metabolism, reduce hairballs (because nobody likes a cough cough bleh), support healthy digestion, build strong muscles AND to provide your cats with glorious skin and glowing coats.
Let all your cat-children look and feel great on the inside and outside with Iams’ high quality animal protein cat food.
- For ALL BREED adult cats from 1+ years with multiple body types
- Iams boasts a brand new and upgraded recipe that tastes even better than before!
- High quality animal protein (chicken, turkey and salmon) with less fat, to help build strong, yet lean muscles and to help satisfy all those different palates in that multi-feline household
- Tailored fibre blend with added cellulose to help reduce hairballs and to get those stools moving
- Specially formulated with L-carnitine, corn and sorghum carb blend to help burn fat and maintain blood glucose for a healthy metabolism. All to keep them feeling fuller for longer and is especially great for those flabby tabbies and chubby bunnies
- Yucca extract reduces toxic volatile metabolites in the intestines to decrease violent stool odour
- A blend of prebiotics and beet pulp helps support healthy digestion
- Best levels of Omega-3 and Omega-6 to help promote a glorious skin and sensational coat
- Bag size 3kg comes with resealable packaging
FEEDING: GRAMS PER DAY
|WEIGHT OF CAT (KG)||WEIGHT LOSS|
These guideline amounts are a starting point and your cat may need more or less food depending upon age, activity level and temperament. In order to reach optimal body condition, you may need to adjust food intake. When introducing Iams cat food, gradually mix it with your cat’s current food over the course of 4 days. These feeding guide amounts represent the total recommended quantity of food per day. You should divide the total recommended feeding amount by the number of times you feed your cat per day to get the actual portion size per feeding.
Chicken, wheat, corn, chicken fat, sorghum, corn gluten, natural flavours, turkey, beet pulp, salmon, cellulose, salt, minerals, whole egg, brewer’s yeast, vitamins, fish oil, methionine, calcium sulphate dihydrate, taurine, fructo-oligo-saccharides, antioxidants, flavour, Yucca extract, L-carnitine.
Note: Values on the bag indicate minimum/maximum standards. Actual values are below:
|Nutrient / Ingredient|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||3.00%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.40%|
*Metabolizable Energy (Atwater)
|Nutrient / Ingredient|
|Vitamin E (α-tocopherol)||370IU/kg|