Extremely tasty, gluten-free dog food with a suitable kibble size for mini-breeds. Suitable for dogs with allergies or intolerances to gluten.
- 24 % protein / 12 % fat
- With the Mini-Plus complex
- With Colostrum – nature’s immune system protection
- With the Meradog protection concept
- 100% Made in Germany
- Produced to foodstuff standards
- Produced with green electricity – CO2 neutral
- No colourants or preservatives
All about the Meradog protective concept
The scientifically solid, uniform nutritional system for the healthy and happy life of your dog. Tailored to the individual needs of your dog, this protective concept creates 360 degrees of total satisfaction.
- Mini-Plus complex: Adapted protein and energy content specifically for small breeds. With an appropriate kibble shape and size and a added vitamin content
- Cellular protection: Antioxidants (vitamin C, E, beta-carotene and selenium) for good cellular protection
- Skin and coat: Natural omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (from krill oil, sunflower oil and linseed) and zinc chelate for a healthy skin and coat
- Stable gut flora and healthy digestion: Prebiotic inulin to maintain stable gut flora and healthy digestion
- Physique and metabolism: Adequate energy content, high-quality animal protein (chicken) to support physique and metabolism
- Reduced allergy potential: Ideal for many food allergies: Only one source of carbohydrate – only one type of meat
- Immune system protection:With colostrum, mannan-oligosaccharides and beta-glucans for good immune system protection
Composition pure mini chicken & rice:
Rice, chicken meat meal (25%), animal fat, poultry protein (hydrolysed), sugar beet pulp (dried desugared), linseed (2%), lignocellulose, salmon oil (1%), brewer’s yeast (dried), egg (dried), sunflower oil (0.3%), sodium chloride, bovine colostrum (0.5%), calcium carbonate, yeast extract (dried, = 0.2% beta-glucans), potassium chloride, chicory inulin (0.1%), seaweed (dried).
Analysis pure mini chicken & rice:
Protein 24%, fat content 12%, crude fibre 2%, crude ash 6.5%, calcium 1.2%, phosphorus 0.8%, sodium 0.4% .
Nutritional additives per kg pure mini chicken & rice:
Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D (as Vitamin D3) 1,500 IU, Vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate) 400 mg, Vitamin C (as ascorbylmonophosphates, Ca-Na salt) 300 mg, beta-carotene 10mg, copper (as copper(II) sulphate, pentahydrate) 12,5 mg, zinc (as zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 80 mg, zinc (as glycine-zinc chelate, hydrate) 80 mg, iron (as iron-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate) 200 mg, manganese (as manganese-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate) 25 mg, iodine (as calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.3 mg, selenium (as sodium selenite) 0.15 mg.
Technological additives per kg pure mini chicken & rice:
Meradog products are generally fed dry. Make sure that your dog has a constant supply of fresh water. The recommended details are only approximate values per day and must be adapted to suit outside influences and the dog‘s dispositions.
Body weight p/kg
Recommended food quantity in grams p/day
The above-mentioned feeding recommendation is merely a guideline for balanced, requirement-oriented feeding of your dog. This information was calculated in accordance with the latest scientific knowledge, but must be adapted to the individual needs of your dog. Because a single number cannot cover all of the individual differences and conditions such as breed, age and size of dog, movement level, environmental influences (weather, summer, winter) etc.
Please store all Meradog products in cool and dry place so that the quality of our products is maintained over the entire shelf life.