Bag Size 1.5 kg
Complete diet for very small, healthy senior dogs weighing up to 4 kg that are over 12 years old.
Royal Canin X-small Ageing 12+ Dog Food is a complete and balanced diet specially formulated to offer the additional nutritional support toy and miniature breed dogs need as they enter their more senior years. Made with a tasty and easy to rehydrate kibble to tempt ageing dogs that battle to eat a dry kibble or whose appetite is diminishing to eat and added ingredients to help maintain the general health, vitality, kidney and heart function of senior toy and miniature breed dogs.
- Ageing Management - Contains EPA-DHA and a patented complex of antioxidants to support ageing in healthy dogs and an adapted phosphorus content to maintain kidney function.
- Palatable & high rehydration - Thanks to its special formula, the kibble easily rehydrates to encourage ageing dogs that struggle to eat a dry kibble or fussy dogs to eat.
- Healthy Digestion - Very small breed dogs are prone to constipation. A special blend of fibres (including psyllium) supports intestinal movement and contributes to good stool quality thanks to highly digestible L.I.P. proteins.
- Heart Health - The formula contains the nutrients necessary to help support good heart function in ageing dogs.
- Dental Health - Helps reduce tartar formation thanks to the bonding agents in calcium. These agents bond to minerals in plaque and help prevent the sticky plaque from becoming hardened tartar.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 24% - Fat content: 16% - Crude ash: 5% - Crude fibres: 1.8% - Per kg: EPA/DHA: 4.5 g - Phosphorus: 5.5 g.
ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 30200 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 48 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 62 mg, E6 (Zinc): 187 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg - Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g - Preservatives – Antioxidants
Rice, maize flour, maize, dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, maize gluten, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, dehydrated tomato (source of lycopene), psyllium husks and seeds (1%), fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), marigold extract (source of lutein). *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
FEEDING GUIDELINES GRAMS PER DAY
Divide daily portion into 2 separate meals
|1 KG||24 g||28 g|
|1.5 KG||33 g||38 g|
|2 KG||41 g||47 g|
|2.5 KG||48 g||56 g|
|3 KG||55 g||64 g|
|3.5 KG||62 g||72 g|
|4 KG||68 g||79 g|
Royal Canin measuring cup (240 ml) = 91 g of X-Small ageing 12+